Fiesta de Carnival
For Retail Vendors selling Crafts, Toys, Jewelry, Handmade items, Clothing, Specialty Items and Food.
Fiesta de Carnival is a traveling festival that targets Latin neighborhoods and communities. It is a family event that has spectacular carnival rides, live music, and international food booths. The event is always heavily advertised on local Latin radio, newspapers, flyers, and posters. The show is an ideal way for any business to sell or promote a product to latin families around Southern California. The show typically draws over 20,000 people over the three day weekend. Listed below are the prices:
Food Booths - $900 to $1200
Snack Booths - $700
Non-Food Booths - $400 to $600
• Prices vary depending on location and popularity of show (see schedule for prices)
* Canopy included in above price. $50 discount if you bring own canopy
• $100 extra for Corner Space
Price includes 10X10 canopy with power and lights (table & chairs extra)
Setup Time on opening day – Between 2:00 pm and 4:30. Must be done by 4:45 p.m.
All other days setup one-hour before show starts. All cars off midway 15 minutes prior to open
Deposit – Must have a deposit sent to the promoter at least 1 week prior to the event
Liability – Vendors are responsible for any damages or injuries that may occur inside or around their particular booth. Insurance policies are encouraged
For Information Call: (562) 799-7737 or (310) 560-9122 Fax: (562) 799-1443
Make Checks payable to: Fiesta de Carnival Send to: 11278 Los Alamitos Blvd #101
Los Alamitos, Ca 90720
* Important – Please call promoter before sending deposit to make sure space is still available for your product. Spaces are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
* If paying by cash please call promoter in advance to make arrangements